Warrants have been issued to eligible shareholders and certain directors and senior managers of General Capital in accordance with the offer documents dated 3 December 2018.
Further information on the terms can be found in offer documents:
- 2018 Warrant Issue Offer Document – Eligible Shareholders
- 2018 Warrant Issue Offer Document – Directors and Senior Managers
GENWA warrants were exercisable at a price of 7.75 cents and expired on 31 March 2020.
GENWB warrants are exercisable at a price of 9.00 cents per share on or before 5pm on 30 November 2021.
To exercise your warrants:
- Fill in a warrant exercise form:
- Email a scanned copy of the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively hand deliver or post the signed form to Computershare Investor Services Limited, 159 Hurstmere Road Takapuna, Private Bag 92119, Auckland 1142, New Zealand.
- Transfer the exercise price to General Capital Limited, 01-1839-0261649-00 and include your CSN/Holder number and the holder name in the reference fields. Alternatively, attach a cheque made out to General Capital Limited with your application form.
- Shares will be issued to you no later than 5 business days of the end of the month of exercise, provided as at least $5,000 in aggregate has been exercised within that month (or since the last issue). Further information can be found in the offer document.
If you require any assistance with the process, don’t hesitate to contact General Capital by emailing email@example.com or calling (09) 526 5000.